Mérieux NutriSciences is dedicated to protecting the health of consumers around the world, offering a wide range of food quality and safety services.
MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN SENSORY ANALYSIS
- National Coverage, two central offices in Madrid and Barcelona.
- >30 years of experience in sensory research
- HUT: The consumer evaluates the product at home, using it in their usual way
- >18,000 registered consumers.
- Test rooms in accordance with standards (ISO 8589:2010).
- Our facilities are adapted to recreate an authentic consumer experience in a controlled space. Equivalent to what consumers would find in their homes
We form part of a:
GLOBAL NETWORK OF SENSORY ANALYSIS CENTRES
SOLUTIONS: THE SUCCESS OF THE PRODUCT
The success of a product on the market derives from the combination of the elements that make up the consumer’s experience of the product (Sensory Characteristics, Brand Image, Price and Packaging).
Understanding and managing the sensory properties of our products is a fundamental strategic element for their success in the market.
We help you identify new needs and (re)position yourself in the market.
We help you choose the concept or prototype with the greatest impact for consumers.
We help you develop your product/packaging in line with your brand and your target market.
We help you identify the best graphics and the most attractive claims for your campaigns.
ARTICLES OF INTEREST
Check out the latest publications on best practice, studies and research on the analysis and trends in sensory marketing.
Free Choice Profile: quickly obtain descriptive differences between products
Sometimes there is a need to quickly describe sensory differences between a number of products. If you do
Home Test studies for food products as an alternative to the tasting room studies.
When it is not possible to carry out consumer studies in a tasting room, the alternative is to
Sensory Preference of the Consumer
Is my product preferred to that offered by my competitors? In a competitive market, if the consumer doesn’t